Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday, Monday

Some days your mind takes over from your body and you just run.  It sounds like it should be opposite but here is what I mean.  I have had many runs where I finish the run and don't realize I had run or I miss complete sections of the course.  My mind is so engrossed in other thoughts that my body just takes over and runs.  Today was one of those days.  Monday, Monday brought lots of things to figure out.  On many runs, solutions appear in ways never thought probable, something that has not been thought of before.  Today, there were no answers, just more things piled on top of one another.  I usually have clarity at the end of a run but nothing was more clear.  Some things you just need to plow through, I guess.  I did enjoy Alistair Begg's sermon on staying the course, part 1 of a discussion about Daniel.  Maybe that is what I need to do, stay the course.  Get to the finish.  For me, the finish is not of this world.  Here, the finish is just another place to start. Monday, Monday, the start of a new week.

Today Day 47: 4 miles: 2014: 266 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment