Saturday, January 18, 2014

On The Fence - Art of The Run

Running affords you so many experiences and life in full vivid details.  Today was a silent run on a brisk day filled with blue sky, tall green pines and orange waves of sun dancing through the trees.  The American Tobacco Trail (ATT) affords runners, walkers and bikers the best of a rails-to-trails adventure with paved as well as soft surfaces.  It can get boring because all you see are pines and the sky.  There is still an art to the simplicity of the trail.

Cynthia Anne loves fences and takes lots of pictures that highlight fences.  She also has been my running photographer for the years I have known her.  Not only does she endure the time it takes for me to run, she also sees the event in a different way.  She enhances her photography to capture the right moments.  I'll highlight a few on the blog throughout the year.

Today Day 18: 16 miles; 2014: 114 miles

Here's a few or her enhanced pictures with my comments.
Madison Mini-Marathon - Sitting on Lake Mendota at U. of Wisconsin enjoying post-race chocolate milk
50th Marathon on 50th Birthday in New Orleans with my nephew Shawn - What a fun weekend!

Raleigh 8000 - the hill looks daunting

 Illinois Marathon finished on the 5o yard line at U. of Illinois - I Love You, Cynthia

New Jersey Ultra Festival - 50K




1 comment:

  1. I do "see" your runs differently than you do ... and I love documenting these adventures we have! I love you, too, Michael Ray

    ReplyDelete