Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sunrise

I love seeing the sun rise from the horizon, through the trees, reflecting on the clouds.  Since we sprang ahead, I now get to see the sunrise on my morning runs.  Today's sunrise was colorful and bright with air that was cold and crisp.  It's a new day dawning.  I wasn't keen on running today but once I got out onto the road, the sun told me that it would be OK.  

Starting Monday, I will start a 7-day series of posts related to Bataan.  After reading the comments yesterday, I realize that this will be like no marathon before it and probably like no marathon after it.  I will get to see the sunrise there also.  It will be a journey worth capturing in words and pictures.  Cynthia will help document it, as she always does, as well.

Today Day 72: 4 miles: 2014: 388 miles

1 comment:

  1. Your blog comments next week will guide me in my picture taking and enhancing.

    ReplyDelete