Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spring Ahead

The weekend has been packed full so I have not had time to write but I was able to get 14 miles in the books.  We also sprung ahead which means it will be darker in the morning when I run.  It was a beauty of a weekend though and was able to get a lot of chores done both inside and out.  I always feel better doing yard work because I am able to stretch ways that I normally don't.  That stretching generally has me feeling better on the next day's run.  Spring ahead is a good metaphor for getting your spring racing into gear.  You can run with less clothes on, people are in better moods with a lot more activity, and your body just wants to move faster.  I'm still on the road to Bataan and looking forward to this challenge.  It will be such an honor to run with the military and meet the survivors of Bataan.  For now, spring ahead one step at a time!  Spring is a time for new life, trying something new or improving on something of old.  Spring ahead!

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Jeremiah 29:11


Yesterday and today Days 67 and 68: 4 and 10 miles: 2014: 371 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment