Monday, June 30, 2014

Half-time

Except there is no time for a break.... Half the year is gone.  It seems like it just started and here I am half-way through my running adventure.  First and foremost, the meals provided to the Durham Rescue Mission has reached almost 1,000.  Secondly, I have as consistent in my running than I have ever been.  I also ran the best marathon time I have since 2011 and in the same weekend got to do a Diaper Dash with Bree. Its been a fun half-year and I'm looking forward to the next half-year with two new marathon states leaving two to go.  So here are the half-time stats:


  • 932 miles from January 1 - June 30
  • Ran 171 days out of 181, missing only 10 days of running
  • Averaged 5.45 miles per run
  • Averaged a 155.3 miles per month
  • High of 45 miles in a week and low of 18
  • High of 173 miles in a month and low of 131
  • Ran 4 marathons in 4 states (1 new state) (Best time: 4:12:37)
  • Donated 932 meals to Durham Rescue Mission
  • 2nd half marathons scheduled: Cordova, Alaska; Jackson Hole, Wyoming; Baltimore, MD; Indianapolis, IN; Spartenburg, SC (Ultra)
Every other sport has an off-season.  I don't, so tomorrow on July 1, I run again and again and again.

Days 175-181: 33 miles, 2014: 932 miles



No comments:

Post a Comment